M60 Handheld Pulse Oximeter ECG Patient Monitor
|FOB Price:||US $1,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,800/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VueSigns M60
- Type: Patient/Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Group: Universal
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Yssyjx20150068
- Resolution: 320X240 Pixels
- Batteries: 3AA Batteries Provide 16
- Trend Parameter: Pr, SpO2
- Ce Classification: 11b
- Stored and Retrieved: Max 80000 Groups
- Specification: 1000x1000x500mm
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Display: 2.4" OLED Display: Trend Tabular
- Modulars: Optional for Different
- Trend Interval: 2 Seconds to 30 Minutes
- Sfda Classification: 11
- High Resolution: 320 X 240 Pixels
- Trademark: BMV/OEM
- Origin: China
handheld oximeter is compact and light for easy carrying and use. This models features ECG. Direction of display automatically changes due to a gravity sensor.
2.4" OLED display, high resolution: 320x240 pixels.
Gravity sensor automatically change the direction of display.
Visual and sound alarms.
IPX1 water resistance.
Convenient AA size alkaline or rechargeable lithium batteries.
3AA batteries provide 16 hours of continuous operation.
Max 60000 groups short trend data can be stored and reviewed.
Infrared Communication with computer.
Cartoon upgrading design for pediatric and adult
Dual color OLED screen displays Sp02, PR.waveform and pulse bar
2 AAA alkaline batteries can supply more than 18 hours operation
short press power button to change direction of display
Accurate measurement of SpO.&puise rate with anti-motion technology
Resistance to surrounding light and interference of man-made light
Measurement at low perfusion
- SFDA classification: 11
- CE Classification: 11b
- Type of protection against electronic shock: 11, with internal power device
- Degree of protection against electronic shock: CF
- Degree of protection against ingress of liquid: IPX1
- Equipment type: handheld
- Dimension: 58.5mm(W) x 123mm(H) x 28mm(D)
- Supports Pitch tone and multi-level volume
- Alarm tones meet the requirement of IEC 60601-1-8
- Display: Trend tabular
- Trend interval: 2 seconds to 30 minutes
- Trend parameter: PR, SpO2
- Trend data: Spot-check mode: ID from 1 to 99,300 group for each ID
- Continuous monitor mode: 60000 group can be stored.
- Patient Range: Adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
BLT Digital SpO2
- Range: 0-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: 70% to 100%: ±2% 0% to 69%